Our law firm has been serving clients for more than three decades. Located in Bridgeport and Greenwich, Connecticut, we work with clients in state and federal court and are known for helping individuals from all walks of life.
Our two areas of practice include criminal defense and personal injury. Contact our Bridgeport or Greenwich criminal law attorneys by calling 203-367-7440 or 203-625-8180 to address your situation.
Criminal Defense Practice
Regardless of the seriousness of the allegations you are facing, our law firm provides assistance in a full range of criminal matters, including:
- State and Federal Criminal Defense: We provide all types of criminal defense work in a wide variety of courts and a wide variety of cases.
- Drug crimes: Our lawyers help individuals who are facing drug charges. We handle everything from marijuana possession to drug trafficking. Our attorneys routinely handle cases involving serious drug charges and can help you too.
- Domestic violence: Our law firm assists defendants and victims in domestic violence cases. If you have been charged with allegations of domestic violence and need a defense or you have been harmed by a family or household member, we can help you with your case.
- Motor vehicle and DUI/DWI: Our lawyers can assist you with your moto vehicle charges. Whether you need an attorney to assert a drunk driving defense or aggressively defend you in a DWI manslaughter charge, we can help.
Personal Injury Practice
In addition to our focus in criminal defense, our law firm also handles select cases in the arena of personal injury. If you have been harmed by the intentional or negligent actions of another, our attorneys can help you seek compensation for your injury, loss of wages and suffering.
- Motor vehicle accidents: Our attorneys focus their personal injury practice around auto accidents. Whether you have a soft tissue injury, broken bones or something even more serious like a spinal injury or a traumatic brain injury, our law firm can help represent you in your case.
- Premises liability: Our law firm will help you hold the landowner accountable for any injury caused by the negligence of another person.
Address Your Domestic Violence Charges in Milford and Surrounding Areas
Contact our experienced lawyers by filling out our online form or by calling our Bridgeport office at 203-367-7440 or our Greenwich office at 203-625-8180.